Meet Jason ElliottAttorney at Law
A proud South Carolina native, Jason attended Wren High School in Anderson County, graduated with a B.A. in Political Science from Clemson University and received his Juris Doctorate from the University of South Carolina School of Law. Since opening his law practice in 2004, Jason has represented hundreds of clients throughout the Upstate of South Carolina.
After law school, Jason served as an Assistant Solicitor for the Tenth Judicial Circuit, prosecuting misdemeanors and felonies in Anderson and Oconee Counties.
Further serving residents of the Upstate, he worked for then-Congressman Jim DeMint from 1999-2003 as DeMint’s District Director.
In 2004, Jason opened his own practice, Jason Elliott, Attorney at Law, LLC. During the first year, he regularly prosecuted DUI and other criminal matters in Greenville County for the Thirteenth Circuit Solicitor. The firm primarily represents clients in family law and criminal matters. In private practice, Jason has represented hundreds of clients throughout Upstate South Carolina.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- South Carolina Bar Association, 1996 — present
- Greenville County Bar Association, 2004 — present (past newsletter editor)
- Rotary Club of Greenville, 1999 — present (past president)
- Greenville County Legislative Delegation Transportation Committee, 2011 — present
- Greenville Tech Charter High School (past board member, past board chairman and vice chairman)
- Clemson University Student Body President, 1992 — 1993